Selling your property is a big financial transaction so its worth considering using
and experienced real estate agent. Even if you have the sources to do it yourself
it can be expensive and very time consuming. Using a real estate agent can also
provide you with legal protection. All real estate agents in Australia are required
by law to carry out professional indemnity insurance.
An Agent will also
- Provide you with a realistic value of your home.
- Help you decide on which way to sell your home , whether by auction private treaty or tender.
- Organise, communicate and record prospective buyers.
- Manage all enquiries about your property.
- Provide access to more potential buyers through their own database.
- Handle negotiations on your behalf and strive to achieve the best result possible.
- Advise and coordinate the marketing of your home,including preparation of flyers , floor plans and photos.
- Prepare a professional advertising schedule designed to attract most buyers.
- Liase with solicitors and conveyancers and provide information to them.
- Finalise le through a solicitor or conveyancer.
Selling privately may significantly reduce the number of buyers your property is exposed to .
Freeman Realty offers Premium listings where your advertisments are placed on the top sections of display results on both realestate.com.au and domain.com.au